Manager, Online Marketing
Reports to: Director of eCommerce
Position located in Mahwah, NJ
Assists the Director of eCommerce with tracking and evaluating marketing initiatives, client and vendor acquisition and retention and identifying new online marketing opportunities and trends; optimizes website content to ensure search engine visibility and a positive user experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages internal and external eCommerce Marketing programs and future business development opportunities related to Haband's online business, including but not limited to: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Affiliate Marketing, Comparison Shopping Engine (CSE)
- Tests and measures strategies with the goal of increasing conversion rates and driving additional demand through the web
- Creates a Haband strategy for SEO by working with Creative Services to design with natural search in mind
- Generates and distributes regular reports for tracking online statistics, such as abandoned carts, average session lengths, and email demand
- Oversees Search, Social Media, and Affiliate programs
- Works with merchants and executive management to develop a promotional calendar, (i.e. Free Shipping, $ off, multi-buy offers, etc)
- Monitors site traffic and optimizes campaigns based on the best-performing strategies
- Maintains costs per the annual online marketing plan and budget
- Works closely with the creative team in development of the emails and banner ads
- Performs ongoing A/B testing of the creative & promotions on email campaigns
Directly supervises one or more employees in the eCommerce Department as projects necessitate. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Marketing
- 5+ years experience in online commerce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in web site analytics with Adobe (Omniture) SiteCatalyst
- Working knowledge of advanced database programs
- Ability to project revenue results
- Understanding of web programming language
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business, marketing, and financial information. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference; ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics, statistics, and generally accepted marketing principles.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Other Skills and Abilities
Great team player who can collaborate and execute programs across other departments to achieve a common project goal; experience in the direct marketing or catalog industry is a strong plus; ability to meet deadlines on a regular basis; critical-thinking and analytical problem-solving skills; strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to operate a computer keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports to: Art Director
Position located in Mahwah, NJ
Seeking a Mac/Production Artist who will be responsible for the production of direct mail ads and catalogs for Men's and Ladies' retail clothing and general merchandise. This person will follow a provided layout combining both photography and copy into a well-designed ad through proper color choice and font selection. You will be working with Art Directors and Copywriters, as well as Buyers, throughout the process.
- Follow all procedures, formats, templates and steps to create art and graphics
- Combine photography and copy to create a cohesive ad
- Background selection through royalty-free stock photography house
- Retouch and mask images
- Collect all files necessary for proper output
- Understand good design and cohesively implement it through color, font selection and image position
- Technical ability and skills to creatie the quality and quantity necessary to meet tight deadlines
- Keep current on design and fashion trends
- Open to changes and corrections with problem-solving skills that offer multiple solutions
- Collaborate with Art Directors daily to manage weekly workload and meet schedule
Education, Training and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience which provides requisite knowledge, skills and abilities
- Thorough knowledge of QuarkXpress, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Competent in a Mac environment
- Thorough understanding of the print and catalog production process preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work precisely, accurately and quickly under extreme deadline pressure
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a dynamic environment
- Expert design and photo/electronic image manipulation skills
- Solid working knowledge of current hardware and software applications
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Reports to: HR Director
Position located in Mahawah, NJ
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for providing professional HR support to staff and management in various areas of the business. The Generalist will perform human resources related duties in functional areas such as recruitment/employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training, UI, workers compensation and other related areas. This individual will assist the department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees. The HR Generalist will partner with employees and management to communicate various human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Source, interview and coordinate the employment function for designated areas of the business.
- Ensure consistency in the approach to and the handling of employee relations’ issues according to established policies, procedures and practices of the Company.
- Provide effective coaching and training to customer base. Demonstrates the ability to influence, negotiate and provide effective counsel on issues.
- Facilitate the gathering of employee feedback in multiple formats including employee meetings, annual satisfaction survey, exit interviews, and other miscellaneous avenues
- Coordinate employee services and corporate events where appropriate
- Coordinate and conduct New Hire Orientation
- Coordinate employee communications; i.e. corporate communications, incentive programs, recognitions programs
- Establish and maintain various reports and documents to provide current personnel information and tracking.
- Exhibit professional conduct in all business relationships, actions and communications.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- PHR preferred
- Experience with ADP products strongly desired (PCPW, HRP, Reportsmith, Enterprise eTime)
Haband Email List
Join the Haband mailing list to receive Haband news and special offers.